How do I use it?
- Fill in the date you want to start tracking from
- Enter your hourly rate
- Enter the number of unpaid overtime hours on the relevant day and keep track of what you were doing by leaving a little note for yourself
Why would I do this?
- If you work you should get paid for it
- You might be trying to enter into an Excess Hours Agreement under the Local Government (State) Award
- You might want to track your unpaid overtime hours to show your boss that you need a little bit of help or a bit of time off
- The USU Professionals coordinator didn’t really know how to use excel, so this was a big deal that he got this to work, it would make him feel good if you used it. A real sense of accomplishment.