The USU relies on you to update your personal details with the Union. Unless you notify the Union in writing, your details may be incorrect meaning that workplace information and updates will not be sent to the correct location.
There are many ways for you to notify the Union of your personal information, see below:
- Phone the Union’s Membership Support Centre on 1300 136 604
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.usu.org.au and log into the members only area
- Complete and return the Authority Advice for: Change of Address form.
The USU would like you to confirm and/or update the following:
- Workplace address
- Personal address
- Phone numbers (home, mobile, work)
- Email address (work & home)
- Name of employer
For members located at Bella Vista and Pyrmont, in the Sydney Metropolitan area, your USU Organiser is Emily Callachor.
If you have any questions regarding this request, please phone USU Official Emily Callachor on 0417 420 924 or email email@example.com