Following a USU members-only vote on Wednesday 27 July, the Bayside Council Agreement was approved by USU members with an overwhelming majority. This makes Bayside Council the first merged Council to harmonise conditions across their organisation.
The results of the vote are:
- 81% OF USU MEMBERS VOTED IN FAVOUR OF THE AGREEMENT
- 8 USU MEETINGS AND 8 MAJORITY YES VOTES
- THE AGREEMENT WILL BE EFFECTIVE FROM MONDAY 2 JULY 2018
The Union wishes to thank:
- All USU delegates for your efforts, hard work and contribution
- All USU members for your patience and understanding throughout this journey along with your vote