Picnic Day/International Women’s Day Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all female United Services Union current paying members except employees of United Services Union and their close relatives and anyone connected with the organisation. Entrants must be a minimum of 16 years old to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entry into this competition is by updating membership details. Only members that update their membership details via Survey Monkey or at Metro Picnic Day are eligible to be entered into the competition.
- Members will receive the survey via email if they have subscribed to our email updates or receive a printed copy if they attend Metro Picnic Day. Members that have opted out of all United Services Union correspondence will not receive the survey as they opted not to be contacted.
- To be in the draw to win the iPad, entrants must leave their full name or email so we can identify them when drawing the prize. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be removed.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is United Services Union whose head registered office is at Level 7, 321 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition.
- United Services Unions’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- United Services Union reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The competition opens the week of the 18th of February for members that were emailed the survey. Members that attend picnic day will have a chance to complete the survey at the USU stand at Taronga Zoo, 8th of March 2019.
- Closing time and date for entry will be 5:30pm Friday the 8th of March 2019. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Prizes and winning
- The prize on offer is a 6th Generation, 128gb iPad.
- The winner will be chosen at random by online random name picker: https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ There will be two witnesses present as the prize is drawn.
- The prize will be drawn at 12pm (noon) on Monday the 11th of March 2019. Prizes will be drawn from United Services Union head office at Level 7, 321 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The winner will be notified via phone and email as soon as they’re drawn. If the winner is unavailable on the phone, a United Services Union representative will leave a voice message and then send an email. If the winner/s cannot be contacted or does not return the call or email within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s name will be published on United Services Union website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter once all winners have been contacted.
- Prizes can be collected from United Services Union head office or delivered to winners via registered post to their postal address or given to them in person from their organiser upon their next workplace union visit. If these methods are not suitable, an alternate method may be requested.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Please call us on 1300 136 604 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.