The TransGrid Enterprise Agreement 2020 was yesterday certified by the Fair Work Commission.
This is a terrific outcome given the frustrations that were associated with the negotiations and it is a decision your union welcomes.
To recap the headline achievements arising out of negotiations, members will:
- Receive pay increases of 3% effective from 1 December 2021 and 2022;
- Receive an additional 0.5% contributed to their superannuation from 1 July 2022;
- Have access to a vastly improved dispute resolution procedure;
- Have access to vastly improved entitlements for matters arising out of family and domestic violence; and
- Have access to improved parental leave provisions.
We wish to thank our members for their incredible patience whilst the combined unions set about achieving an Agreement that didn’t see your entitlements go regress. We also wish to thank your delegates who participated in the negotiations, they are:
- Brad Wasow – Orange;
- Peter Rodgers – Orange; and
- Paul Jupp – Newcastle.
We hope to be seeing you on the road at various points throughout the year.
Troy Dunne – Sydney Metro
P: 0419 403 076
Melissa Pond – Newcastle & Hunter
P: 0408 620 741