USU Metro Picnic Day iPad Competition Terms and Conditions 2020
- Entry is open to all financial members of the:
- New South Wales Local Government, Clerical, Administrative, Energy, Airlines & Utilities Union; or
- New South New South Wales Local Government, Clerical, Administrative, Energy, Airlines & Utilities Branch of the Australian Municipal and Clerical Services Union.
aged 16 years or older who are attending USU Metro Picnic Day at Taronga Zoo on Friday the 13th of March 2020 (hereinafter “Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees of the above two organisations, immediate family members of those employees, employees of any company associated with the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 9:30am Friday the 13th of March 2020 and entries close at 5pm Friday the 13th of March 2020 (hereinafter known as the “Promotion Period”)
To enter Eligible Entrants must lodge the Update your Details Form with a USU staff member at USU Metro Picnic Day during the Promotion Period.
- An Eligible Entrant can only enter the Promotion once.
- The random prize draw will take place at 12 pm on Monday the 16th of March 2020 at United Services Union Head office, Level 7, 321 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000.
- The winner will receive a 32gb 7th generation Wi-Fi iPad to the value of $529. There will be one winner as a part of this Promotion, noting that an Eligible Entrant can only win one prize. If, for any reason, an Eligible Entrant is selected as part of the random prize draw more than once, a redraw will occur.
- The total prize pool value is $529.
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within one (1) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details published on the New South Wales Local Government, Clerical, Administrative, Energy, Airlines & Utilities Union website, Facebook page, Instagram account, and Twitter account on Monday the 16th of March 2020.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Other terms and conditions
- The Promoter is New South Wales Local Government, Clerical, Administrative, Energy, Airlines & Utilities Union whose registered office is at Level 7, 321 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash
Please call us on 1300 136 604 or email us at email@example.com for further information.