It's tax timeDid you know that your Union fees are tax deductible?

A record of your Union fees will be available in one of the three ways below:

  1. If you pay by direct debit or credit card the USU will send you a statement on how much you have paid.
  2. If you pay by payroll deduction the amount will be shown on the payment summary you will receive from your employer.
  3. Your payment summary may be provided by your employer or alternatively go to MyGov.

Find out more from the ATO’s website >—for-employees/

If you have any questions regarding your fees, please speak with your USU Organiser, call our Support Team on 1300 136 604 or email us at