Nominations for MINISTERS’ AWARDS FOR WOMEN IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT close on 10th May.
The Award categories are:
- Employment Diversity Award – a successful council program to increase female participation in senior leadership roles or at the elected representative level
- Elected Representative Award – a councillor who has advanced the position of female elected representatives
- Champion of Change Award – a general manager or senior manager who has excelled in supporting and encouraging women’s participation at their council
- Alternative Pathways Award – a female staff member who is breaking down gender stereotypes
- Young Achiever’s Award – an outstanding trainee/apprentice (aged 25 and under) with recipients of this award also receiving the Lilliane Brady OAM Scholarship valued at $1,500 each
- The Lilliane Brady OAM Award – The winner of this award is selected by the Minister with no nominations required (formerly known as the Minister for Local Government Award for Women)
If you know a woman who is making their community a great place to live, work and play please consider nominating them! Nominations can also be made to recognise a council program and senior staff member driving change by supporting and encouraging female participation.
Nominations close on the 10th May 2021.
For more information please contact Sandie Morthen on 0419 761 326 or at firstname.lastname@example.org