USU Membership Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all United Services Union current paying members except employees of United Services Union and their close relatives and anyone connected with the organisation. Entrants must be a minimum of 16 years old to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entry into this competition is by completing the United Services Union Membership Survey. Only members that complete this survey are eligible to be entered into the competition.
- Members will receive the survey via email if they have subscribed to our email updates and via post if they have not provided an email address. Members that have opted out of all United Services Union correspondence will not receive the survey as they opted not to be contacted. They will, however, be given the chance to enter the competition via a written survey handed out from their organiser during workplace visits.
- To be in the draw to win the gift vouchers, entrants must leave their full name or email so we can identify them when drawing the prize. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. An entrant can only win one voucher. If one entrant’s named is selected multiple times and they’ve previously won a prize in this competition, there will be a redraw.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is United Services Union whose head registered office is at Level 7, 321 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition.
- United Services Unions’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- United Services Union reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The survey and competition opens the week of the 21st of January for members that were posted the survey. The open date may vary for members that opted for post correspondence as mail will take different amounts of time to reach members throughout NSW. For members that opted to be emailed correspondence, the survey will be sent to them on Tuesday the 5th of February.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm Sunday the 31st of March 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Prizes and winning
- The prizes are three Eftpos Gift Vouchers. More information about the vouchers can be found online at: https://www.eftposgiftcard.com.au/ The three prizes will be broken up in the amounts below:
- 1 x $250 Eftpos Gift Voucher
- 1 x $100 Eftpos Gift Voucher
- 1 x $50 Eftpos Gift Voucher
- Winners will be chosen at random by online random name picker: https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ There will be two witnesses present as the prize is drawn.
- The prizes will be drawn at 12pm (noon) on Wednesday the 3rd of April 2019. Prizes will be drawn from United Services Union head office at Level 7, 321 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The winners will be notified via phone and email as soon as they’re drawn. If the winner is unavailable on the phone, a United Services Union representative will leave a voice message and then send an email. If the winner/s cannot be contacted or does not return the call or email within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winner’s names will be published on United Services Union website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter once all winners have been contacted.
- Prizes can be collected from United Services Union head office or delivered to winners via registered post to their postal address or given to them in person from their organiser upon their next workplace union visit. If these methods are not suitable, an alternate method may be requested.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash
Please call us on 1300 136 604 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.