- Entry is open to all financial members of the:
- New South Wales Local Government, Clerical, Administrative, Energy, Airlines & Utilities Union; or
- New South Wales Local Government, Clerical, Administrative, Energy, Airlines & Utilities Branch of the Australian Municipal and Clerical Services Union.
aged 16 years or older (hereinafter “Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees of the above two organisations, immediate family members of those employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 4pm 17 February 2020 and entries close at 11:59pm 17 March 2020 (hereinafter known as the “Promotion Period”)
- All members with the following information up to date in the Promoters database as at 11:59pm 17 March 2020 will be eligible to be drawn:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number/s
- Home address
- Employer name
- Primary workplace
- Work address
- The random prize draw will take place at 11am 18 March 2020 at level 7, 321 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
There is one prize. The prize is a two night stay at Riverside Resort @ Port and a $100 dining voucher for Whalebone Wharf Seafood Restaurant. If the winner is unable to make the stay at Riverside Resort @ Port, a different prize may be organised at the discretion of the United Services Union.
- The total prize pool value is worth approximately $400.
- Winners will be notified by phone/email on the day of the draw. The winners will have their details published on the New South Wales Local Government, Clerical, Administrative, Energy, Airlines & Utilities Union website, Facebook page, Instagram account, and Twitter account on 18 March 2020.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Other terms and conditions
- The Promoter is New South Wales Local Government, Clerical, Administrative, Energy, Airlines & Utilities Union whose registered office is at Level 7, 321 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Please call us on 1300 136 604 or email us at email@example.com for further information.