Are you a relationship builder? If you are, we want you.
The USU is seeking to employ a highly motivated and experienced Growth Organiser within the Private Sector Clerical and Administration Division.
The position is based in the Union’s Office at 3/289 Canberra Ave, Fyshwick ACT 2609.
The position requires an individual that can “hit the ground running” to attend to the needs of the membership in all industry sectors covered by the Energy, Utilities, Private Sector, and Airlines Division of the Union, but primarily private sector clerical and administration workers.
- Salary will be in accordance with the Union’s skills-based salary remuneration policy
- 11% super
- 9-day fortnight
- Vehicle provided as a tool of trade
- Health and fitness allowance
- Personal development allowance
- 5 additional leave days per annum including Union Picnic Day
To be considered for this role applicants must:
- Demonstrate their ability to organise, recruit, and plan campaigns within an industrial framework
- Indicate their experience as a delegate or activist in representing the interests of members within an appropriate industry
- Identify their knowledge of:
- Site mapping
- Marketing and recruitment principles within an industrial context
- Awards and legislation that impact on members.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Trade Unionism including any reference to completed Union training.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Be computer literate
- Hold a Class C drivers’ licence
- Have ability to undertake regular regional travel
Interested candidates must provide introduction letter, resume and written response to each selection criteria (persons not completing selection criteria will not be considered). To obtain a copy of position description (which contains the full selection criteria), CLICK HERE or contact Samuel Tiberi on (02) 9265 8211, for position details contact Narelle Rich, Manager Energy, Utilities, Private Sector, and Airlines on 0419 128 497 or email@example.com
Applicants will need to submit application to Narelle Rich, Manager Energy, Utilities, Private Sector, and Airlines via firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Friday 24 March 2023