The United Services Union/Australian Services Union will shortly commence negotiations for a new enterprise agreement for staff at Emirates. To do this effectively the union needs feedback from you.
P.T. Garuda Indonesia Ltd Union Collective Agreement 2007 no longer a guarantee that your terms and conditions of employment are completely protected.
- Virgin wants to change what happens when you are injured at work
- USU/ASU delegates win changes to Virgin’s roster ‘optimisation’ proposal
- Qantas announces bonus payment - what does it mean?
- USU/ASU Wins Nil48 Dispute: Complete capitulation by Jetstar.
- USU/ASU takes Jetstar to the Commission over Nil48
- VIRGIN AUSTRALIA GROUND CREW AIRPORTS JOB SHARE POLICY
- Virgin Airlines: Jobshare policy discussions underway
- Australians tell Alan Joyce & Qantas Board to keep their promise – don’t offshore more Australian jobs!
- Make your shareholding count at Qantas AGM
- Enough is Enough – it’s time to go Alan Joyce